Labfolder offers users two Apps for data validation, Sign & Witness and Signature Workflows:
- The free Sign & Witness App allows you to sign and request 1 more witness.
- Signature Workflows, however, is a paid upgrade designed to create complex validation workflows, including multiple witnesses and the option to comment on approval or rejection actions.
Editing a Signature Workflow
In order to edit a workflow, it needs to be in the Draft or Published status. In order to set a Signature Workflow to editing mode you need first to Unpublish it, if it is already Active.
- Go to the MANAGE > Signature Workflow page.
- Whether drafted or published, you may always edit your Signature Workflow by selecting it from the list. Clicking an entry will open a preview with the relevant details and a pencil icon that you may click for editing.
- Unpublish a Signature Workflow if necessary. A warning notification will appear as unpublishing will cancel all ongoing reviewing processes attached to this signature workflow and signatures will be removed from the entry footer. Already finished signature processes will not be affected, however.
- After editing you may PUBLISH WORKFLOW (if you have not done so already) or SAFE CHANGES to still not yet publish.
- By clicking on a workflow you can click on the pencil icon to make changes.