To create a Template from pre-existing entries, please follow the steps below:
- Select which entry you would like to use as a Template. Click on the vertical-dots icon in the top right corner of the entry. Click on the Save as Labfolder Template option.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Name your Template.
- Select the folder where you want to save it.
- Click the SAVE ENTRY AS LABFOLDER TEMPLATE button at the bottom of the pop-up.
- To access your new Template, navigate to MANAGE > Templates.
- Your new Template will be sorted alphabetically.
- You can make further changes to the Template at any time by clicking on it.
- When hovering over the Template you can find more options by clicking the Gearwheel icon to the right of the Template name.