How do I unhide projects/folders?
Modified on: Wed, 4 Dec, 2019 at 5:10 PM
- Set hidden projects/folders inview
- Hover over the project/folder and click on the gearwheel appearing to the right.
- Choose Unhide from the dropdown menu. Now you may modify the content in the folder/project.
- If you want hidden folders/projects to not be in view:
- Click on your account picture and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the General settings section, check No after Show hidden items. This will make it so that your ELN will not show any items that are hidden.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Solution not found?