To search through Collections and Resources you can simply use the magnifier icon on the right side of the top header.
After doing so the header changes to the Search View:
- To exit the search, click on the arrow on the left.
- Enter the name of the Resource you want to search for. Searching for already archived Resources is possible using the context menu (see next paragraph).
- Right beside the search field, you can see in what Collection you are currently searching. By clicking on the x button, this restriction is removed and you are searching all Resources you have access to.
To sort your Resources by name or last updated date, please follow the steps below:
- Firstly, click on the left panel on the Collection with the Resources you want to sort.
- Hover over Name or Updated to be able to click on the arrow to change the sorting order of the column.