- Navigate to Manage > Projects.
- Open the Group projects folder where the respective project/folder is located.
- Hover over the project/folder and click on the gearwheel icon on the right.
- Select Change owner.
- In the lightbox, scroll down to find the group member that you'd like to set as the new owner.
- Click on Set as an owner to the right of the respective user's name. A confirmation message, with an orange background, will then appear at the bottom of the lightbox, asking you to confirm the user you selected.
- Confirm the transfer by clicking OK.
Please note: Changing the ownership of a folder will not change the ownership of the projects within the folder; this also applies to projects and entries within a folder.