- Create and customize a new dashboard
- Add a device dashboard element
- Modify/Remove device dashboards elements
- Change a dashboards elements input
- Deleting/archiving dashboards
- Viewing historic data
- Exporting data
Create and customize a new dashboard
Go to Dashboards in the Navigation Menu and click Create new Dashboard in the submenu.
Add a device dashboard element
To add a device to the dashboard element:
- Navigate to Layout Settings in the Details Panel and click Add Element.
- Then you can choose from a list the element you want to add.
- Then select an element.
- Then you need to specify the elements' characteristics/commands. What commands are needed depends on the type of element you have selected.
Modify/Remove device dashboards elements
Modifying and removing elements from your dashboard are two different features.
To modify a dashboards element navigate to Layout Settings in the Details Panel. Then you can move and change the size of all elements.
To delete an element right-click directly on the element and select Settings. Then you will find all possible setting options of the element in the Details Panel. To delete the element scroll down and select Delete.
Change a dashboards elements input
A dashboard consists of many elements such as buttons, switches and charts. Many of these elements consume data channels coming from one or multiple devices.
To change the dashboards elements input you need to first Right-click the mouse button on the element you want to change or navigate to Layout Settings in the Details Panel and select Settings. Then you can change the Input Channel at the Details Panel on the right.
Currently not possible. Coming soon.
Viewing historic data
To view historic data, navigate to elements like the Line Chart, right-click on the element and select Scope. Then you will find the data in the Details Panel.
This feature is similar to the feature at Devices.
For more information regarding the viewing of historic data please click here.
To export measurement data, right-click on the element you want to download the data from (e.g. Line Chart) and select Export. Then you can choose the file format and hit Next, and Download. For more information click here.